WALL PAINTING IS SOUL OF THE SPACE 25.07.2019 – Posted in: lifestyle
WHO ARE WE¿
ALLY© is founded and headed by Russian designer Aleona Tverskaya-Kudrevich, based in Spain. She has profesional education in Fine Arts and Industrial Design. Over 15 years She is dedicated to help people find Personal Image and create or transform their Space. In 2005 She has launched ALLY© as a solid design solution for people, looking to improve their lifestyle and business.
We realize exclusive Real Estate projects, creating SPACE as a Masterpiece. Transforming and uplifting it’s value. Aesthetic and functionality are important components of any interior design. That directly affects Space productivity, increases merchandise selling and improves a Lifestyle. You can chose any of our services separately or get the StartUp Pack, where we take care of all creative process and assist You from choosing a property to opening the doors of your business or home.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS¿
- Real estate investors
- Property owners
- Construction companies
STYLE ME PRITTY
There are limitless options to design your walls and a wide variety of styles and themes of wall art to decorate it with. If you feel like your space miss personality and artistic touch – Wall Art painting by ALLY© is an amazing solution for you¡ With the seemingly endless list of creative painting techniques available today, it’s easy to completely transform the look of your space without adding clutter via extra decor or encroaching on your square footage. The art work is all you’ll need to give any room in your home or business a fresh and inviting vibe, no matter your aesthetic leanings or style sensibilities. Wall art could easily spice up it more, creating a focal point for your space.
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING? HOW WE DO IT STEP BY STEP:
1. FIRST STEP – RESEARCH AND QUOTATION. Meeting at the project location. Professional look at the potential and capabilities of the property. Understanding your wishes and determine the budget to be able build a Project quotation. Before starting the project, its always needed to check if the wall is prepared, clean and not suffering from any moisture damage or structural problems to ensure that I am starting with as clean a slate as possible. Then I can transfer the image onto the wall.
2. SECOND STEP – CREATING A DESIGN VISION AND WORKING SKETCH. After accepting the Quotation and signing the contract, we make all the necessary measurements and draw up an accurate measurement plan, on the basis of which we can start to create a project. Before starting an art work I focus on creating a sketch to know exactly how it will look like when it’s done. In this point for me is very important direct connection with the client. That gives me understanding of his style vision to make my design feet completely to all his expectations.
3. THIRD STEP – MATERIALIZATION. Time to create your ART piece! After Design Project is approved – we realize wall art painting, using different artistic tools and techniques. By now we already created sketch of the future art work, so I do enlarge the image into the wall using grid method or an art projector. At every step of the way, it’s important to step back and look at the mural from a distance to keep in touch with the bigger picture. The mural should look good from up-close and also from far away, so I constantly check to make sure that it looks good from all possible angles and distances. I trace the image onto the wall using a pencil and once the image is transferred – I can start to paint¡
Congratulations! You’ve gotten this far – your mural is finished. Now we need to protect it to ensure that it stays vibrant and beautiful for a long time to come. We use a Latex finish varnish to protect and preserve the art piece. It makes it fully washable, repairable and adjustable with long life guaranteed.
- Rag rolling is just as it seems – it’s a painting technique that involves rolling a rag up and down wet, painted walls to add texture and depth. What’s particularly nice about this idea is that it’s subtle enough to be applied to any aesthetic without encroaching on the overall design.
- Sponging is another painting technique. It involves using a spongy paint roller or literal sponge to add dynamic texture.
- Checkerboard. Painting your walls with a checkerboard pattern will add plenty of life and style to your space while eliminating the need for added decor. Even better, there are infinite ways to do it. We can paint checkers in similar neutral colors for a subtle, textural effect. Or, we can make a stylish splash by opting for bold contrasts.
- Wall stenciling is a simple and easy way to add sophistication and intrigue to your space. We create original stencil design for you or use readymade geometrical forms to create an art work.
- Stippling is one of the popular mural techniques for creating detail without worrying about smooth blending.
- Antiquing makes your mural look old, emanating a sense of history into the room. I can achieve this by using special liquids and combining with other art techniques. For an added effect, we can use this technique to add even darker color to the corners and edges of the wall.
- Glazing. To create acrylic glazes on a wall, I mix the acrylic paint with an acrylic medium Golden Glazing Liquid. This will thin and “stretch” the paint, making it more translucent. When I paint a glaze on the wall, the color underneath will show through. This is a handy mural technique for adding dimension and shading to your mural.
- Color washing is a beautiful paint technique that adds texture and depth to a space.
- Strié, which is the French word for streaking, refers to a paint technique that creates horizontal or vertical lines for a look that resembles linen material. It’s a stunning way to add warmth and texture to your space.
- Gold painting. The beauty of this idea is that there are a million and one ways to apply it. We can paint your entire room a gold or metallic hue to make a stylish statement, or just apply metallic accents and detalles for a more layered look.
If you prefer you can always chose a customized paint canvas to install it on any wall you want and be able to move it in time. We do design wallpaper of any size which you can order online from ALLY ART GALLERY.
WHAT STYLES WE WORK WITH¿
• Geometrical • Sacred Geometry • Collage • Fantasy • Illustration • Portarte • landscape • Classic • Constructivism • Minimalism • Modern Eclectic • Fusion • Hi-Tech • Organic • Ethnic • Rustic • Boho • Art Nouveau • Pop Art • The art work style can be also created particularly, that will represent only you and your space or brand.
YOUR IMAGE IS IMPORTANT
For successful companies, brand equity is the most valuable asset they own. ALLY© creates professional Brand Book, that includes all your visual presence – interior design and visual identity in One. Making your image solid, so your customers could easily remember and identifícate You from others on the market.
I’m here to answer your questions and help you to create your dream home or business come true.
✍ firstname.lastname@example.org W/a +34 663 23 88 00